For full disclosure, here's the crap I ate over the course of this past week:
- 4 cups plain chips
- 12 onion rings
- 3 high quality chocolate bars
- 1 low quality chocolate bar
- 3 cups ice cream
- assorted sweet snacks at a St. Pat's party we couldn't get out of on Saturday (5 cookies, 3 small slices of different kinds of cake)
- 4 popsicles
- 3 griddled bacon and cheese sandwiches
- 3 cups cashews (roasted and salted)
Yes indeed, I kept track. I'm not sweeping this under the rug. Why should I?
I know that this snacking is doing me absolutely no good, physically and mentally. It's over.
Today was a good day. Ate on plan, exercised, worked up a sweat, felt good. Now to repeat, again, again and again!