Weight wise, I'm at 174.9 lbs, so down from last week. What's working for me...
Lowering stress levels through:
- Daily brisk walking in rain, shine, or snowstorms
- T'ai Chi, easy yoga or pilates or light stretching before bedtime
- Getting 7 hours of sleep per night
- Speaking with a counsellor to gain insight into and to work through various personal issues
Eating food as fuel:
- Limiting all processed foods to a great extent
- Limiting sugar
- Limiting salt
- Limiting grains
- Limiting dairy (only lactose-free)
- Organic when possible
- Lots of variety of fresh veggies and some fruit from local sources
It helps that right now my life is not stress-filled as it was and have no medical issues. Even though I'm not losing weight at an astounding rate, I'm feeling these changes I'm making and have been making over the past while are permanent. Not only changes in daily habits but my true core beliefs about food.