- 1 large pizza from the Pizza Slut (3500+cals, 150g+ fat)
- 2 pastas with alfredo sauce (500+cals, 30g+fat)
- fries with mayonnaise (900+cals, 50g fat)
- 2 non-healthy muffins (680cals, 22g fat)
- 4 pieces of chocolate (300cals, 12gf at)
No, I did not chow all this down in one sitting, but it was slowly over the course of the week.
Big question now is... WHY?
So I've thought about it and it's basic loneliness. My man is still away on business and I'm feeling lonely and insecure. I ate my feelings. With gusto.
This song came to mind as I was thinking about what I had done:
I tried to exercise away the feelings, but that didn't work. I was able to schedule outings with friends a few times this week to drive away the loneliness but when we ended up at restaurants, I made bad choices. I feel even worse. I'm not blaming anyone but myself.
All I can do now is learn from my mistakes and do better next time.