Sunday 22 July 2012

On the right path

Five pounds gone this week, hurray!  But... I'm guessing it was water retention from travel and t.o.m.  and then maybe a couple of pounds of fat lost. Was right on track with eating this week. Want to slide my ass firmly into One-derland soon!

For this coming week, I'm going to work on preparing and eating a decent breakfast. I'm saying "No more" to my skimpy toast and coffee on the run!

I also find it tough cooking for one. My man is not around for a few weeks and plus he's not on my regime. I'm going to try and plan a sensible two-week menu rather than deciding at the last minute what I'm going to eat. I'm fortunate enough to have a grocery store nearby, but still I want to set myself up advance to make good choices rather than heading into the store and impulse buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment