Tuesday 7 August 2012

Muchas better!

Was able to eat mostly healthy meals and got all but one session of my exercises in. Salad is a definite staple every day and I'm taking advantage of the seasonal veggies as much as possible. This year, due to the drought, we have lower quality and less quantity veggies... but was able to score some kick-ass beets and some delicious Peaches and Cream Corn!

One of my favorite Friday night dishes is nachos! I do try to go easy on the cheese. But this time I made my own salsa with fresh tomatoes also incorporated black beans and adding some leftover corn... couldn't resist have a bit of guacamole on the side. I don't always have time to do everything from scratch so I kinda enjoy the taste more knowing that I can actually cook.

 The only cheats I had was a chocolate bar and two creamsicles. Not too worried about this. Will weigh in later in the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment