Wednesday 14 March 2018

Dealing with a Cold

Just trying to get through a nasty, ugly cold. Everyone seems to be sick around me, especially at work, and I finally caught a baddy! Constant headache, sinus pain, and stuffed up!! 

Hydrating, like a mad woman these days -- drinking lots of water and tea. Eats have been chicken soup, beet and carrot soup,  carrot and ginger soup... and I'm getting souped out! A few other light meals, like some salads, sweet potatoes, and such. And I've been staying away from sugar and white flour stuff, like bread and crackers. Although crackers are our family's traditional go-to food with soup when sick, I can demolish a box, or a sleeve of saltines in one sitting. Major trigger.

With the time change, it's so so dark in the morning -- my get up and go has got up and left!  I find it easier waking up with the sun. I know it'll be better in a few weeks.

Not much progress on the scale I'm afraid. But I'll take zero gains!


1 comment: