Tuesday 4 August 2020

Drips and drabs

Scale is about the same this week, but I've lost an inch off my waist. Clothes are slightly looser. Things are headed in the right direction, so I'll keep on doing what I'm doing. I was looking for more weight off but I'm sure it'll happen next week.

Home-wise things are status quo: Still working from home. Trying to keep the clutter bugs at bay. The clutter bug is my own self who gets lazy and doesn't put things away!
I've been playing cards online with some friends--keeps the boredom of not being able to get-together at bay for the moment.

Food-wise: I've been pretty good at getting lots of veggies in, some fruit, protein has varied from fatty to lean. A bit too heavy on the processed carbs--pasta that is. Indulgences: One chocolate bar. 10 chips. That kept me from pigging out, whole hog style. 
 
Exercise-wise: Three one-hour workouts (cardio then body weight exercises), but could do more. Everyday is stretching of some kind. Walked for about an hour in the heat--was a bit too much. Went swimming in my friend's pool--lots of fun.

Health-wise: I've got some eczema that has cropped up--not sure if it's a food sensitivity or other allergy cropping up. Will see if it dies down, and if it doesn't will cut all all dairy, even my lactose-free milk for my morning coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment