Tuesday 23 March 2021

Some Progress...

...but still haven't found the number I'm looking for.
The nutritionist said I should official weigh-in with her once a month and the result is:
Four pounds down from last month. BUT...
1.5 inches off my waist and 2 inches off my hips, and I'm very happy about that!!

For this upcoming month, the plan is to:

  • Strength training four days per week, 2 longer sessions of 45 mins, 2 shorter 20 mins. In an ideal world, I'd hit the gym. It's still not ideal here. But in the meantime, I've got some dumbbells and can do bodywork exercises. 
  • Dust off my bicycle and try it out. Go for short rides in the neighborhood. In May/June *might* cycle to work once all the snow melts here. It is about a 2 hour round trip, and I need to get my stamina and strength up.
  • Keep hitting 5K or more outdoor steps, and keep being active in the house. 
  • Food: Keep on already defined food plan, which is lots of veggies, some protein (fish and chicken or beans), some good fats, low sugar, low salt.



No comments:

Post a Comment