Tuesday 3 April 2012

Many Plates and a Big Plateau

Didn't do so well with eating this week.  Stress eating due to job insecurity, so five days off the rails.  It culminated with a family get together at a French restaurant where meals were shared family style.  A little bit of this, a little bit of that went into my mouth, my glass of wine refilled six times by our prompt waiter... and I rolled away from the table.  You know that overly-full plus drunky-drunk feeling?  Sigh.  My man and I took a bit of a walk after.

Usually at this point in my weight loss, I'd give up.  Surrender.  Dislocate.  I go back to sitting on the couch and stuffing my face with corn twists, followed by a Wunderbar with a Cola chaser.  This time is different.  Am I going to give up?  NO!!!  I'm getting my eating back on track and won't wallow in self-pity anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment