Wednesday 30 May 2012

Keep on truckin' and tracking

Have been keeping track of food and hitting about 1600-1700 cals per day and getting in three workouts per week. It's tough for me to get out of bed in the morning, but I do it. I have to get the workouts in. After a long work day, it wont happen, just no energy left to do it.

On the elliptical, when almost ready to give up, I say to myself Keep on truckin' girl, keep on truckin' and it seems to make me go for an extra 10 minutes. Then I hop on my trampoline and bounce away for another 15 minutes and that makes me happy :) That's unusual for me... I'm not happy until I get a big cup of coffee.

Next week I'm going to incorporate more weight training into the workouts. I noticed while gardening, I struggled to lift the coiled heavy duty garden hose and had a hard time pushing the big mower. Gotta get my muscles back. Muscles burn fat... and I got plenty of fat that needs burning!

No comments:

Post a Comment