Saturday 22 March 2014

Just Another Saturday


Although it's snowing again here for the umpteenth time this winter, my mood is not as black as it has been.  It's been a little warmer and sunnier lately so maybe I'm also getting a boost in vitamin D. I won't say my joie de vivre has come back, but it's on its way. I still think about what could have been but I try to keep positive and know that we'll have other chances to get pregnant again. 

My man and I have been doing our homework from the counsellor and for one exercise, we just cracked up laughing. The others we do find helpful, like extended hugging. That's something we never really did before.

Tonight will be a quiet night in for us. We'll either watch a hockey game and/or some movies. Some friends had to cancel due to a death in the family so they have to travel to a funeral.


Activity today: I do have a ton of snow shovelling to do and a grocery run (yep still going by foot, the car stays in the garage!).

Food: So far on plan, but need to drink more water!

  • Coffee with almond milk
  • 2 Eggs scrambled with Green and Red Peppers with Mushrooms with 1tsp olive oil (spice: cayenne pepper)
  • 1 Apple with 1tbsp organic Sunflower Seed Butter
  • Supper will be:  grilled Chicken or Fish with a big veggie salad (julienned Carrots and Beets on Spinach. Dressing: lemon and olive oil with Poppy Seed salad dressing seasoning (no salt).
  • Either an Orange or 1 cup Pineapple for something sweet to cleanse the palate
  • Evening: Herbal Tea (sometimes I'll add 1/2 tsp locally-made honey)

1 comment: