Thursday 18 December 2014

Weighing-in and Holiday Blogging Break

Eating well hasn't been hard, but temptations are getting more tempting all the time. They're everywhere in the office, I mean everywhere man!  However, it doesn't mean I have to put any of those treats in my mouth.  Weight on Wednesday:  Down to 168.5 lbs.  I'm staying true to my pledge not to gain over the holidays.  If I can stay at this same weight or a little lower once the holidays are over, I'll be very satisfied. 

I'll be taking a blogging break until Wednesday January 7th. I'm feeling a bit like Eeyore these days... and I don't like that much.  Exercise has helped so much to lift my grey clouds, and I hope to strap on my skates soon.  Perhaps my trip back home and a good talk with my mother will bring some peace, love and lightness.  

I'm wishing you readers who stop by all good things, and more :) Happy Holidaze! 

Leaving you with a favourite tune of mine by the Vince Guaraldi Trio:

4 comments:

  1. Stay strong and enjoy your break. I'm right there with you:-) Holiday wishes to you and yours:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leigh! Hope you have a good Christmas and New Year's break too :)

      Delete
  2. Wishing you much peace and happiness, Nikki. Always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish the very same for you too Sean, and thanks for the support :)

      Delete