Wednesday 14 December 2016

Wednesday Weigh-In

Everything's going well. A kitchen clean-up did a world of good. Unopened processed foodstuffs went to the donation box; stuff like crackers, cookies, juice boxes and cans of soda. I did a bunch of meal prep for lunches for the work-week and have been eating in the staff lounge rather than at my desk. No more being a desk lunch hermit for me! Might as well be a little more sociable while I'm trying to change. Everything's being tracked in MFP, and I'm trying to aim for 1600 cals or less.

Since we were inundated by almost two feet of snow this week, I got a good dose of shovelling in. I don't know if it burns as many calories as the elliptical, but when I'm done after an hour, I'm as a sweaty mess. And I just looked out the window, and more snow!

Forgot to add that I did have a nice spa day. Relaxing swim, sauna, massage, mani and pedi. Although I am a bit self-conscious about my body, I've realized with the help of a good bathing suit, there's no real reason not to enjoy swimming at a pool, or being at the beach, or enjoying a day at the spa.

Morning weight was 203.1 lbs. Down about 2 lbs from last week.

4 comments:

  1. We'll done! It's amazing how much better we do when we have a plan... when we are prepared. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynne! I'm also finding that I feel better and less stressed when stuff is prepped ahead of time :)

      Delete
  2. Nice progress! I think that shovelling snow is very strenuous work based on how many people have a heart attack while shovelling. It his a lot of different muscle groups too, bonus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy I think so too! You're right shovelling can be strenuous, and lot of people don't warm up muscles first or try and do it too fast.

      Delete