Friday 15 November 2019

First Steps (again...)

First thing I did was an inventory of my kitchen pantry. Any snacks I had (a box of crackers, a box of cookies and some left-over Halloween candy) went to the office kitchen. My co-workers are like vultures so I can count on them to swoop in and eat anything left on the table!
The fridge and freezer were up next... not too bad... but a bag of forgotten carrots that could have made a nice soup :(  A few ended up outside for the wild rabbits, and the rest into the compost bin. 

The only "dirty carbs" I have left are some fancy slow-dried pasta, and a half a loaf of whole-wheat bread. 
So not bad there either. I'm slowly finishing those off and transitioning back to low-carb clean eating. 

No cheap chocolate this week, no chips, no cheezies. I didn't crave them at all. I've been drinking a lot of tea but still keeping to my one cup of coffee per day rule. I need the energy in the morning!
Did a mini-shop and got some fish fillets, some chicken breasts, salad, tomatoes, squash, and a bunch of fruit.
Meal-prep is this weekend, so it's back to looking at my recipe books and online.


Exercise has been a bit slow going since we hit the deep freeze here and I slipped on a patch of ice and fell on my caboose. My well-padded caboose. So I picked up my hand weights and have been doing upper body workouts, and slow walking for the moment. 


Weight: 185.7 lbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment