Saturday 8 September 2012

Losing it in all the wrong places

Dressing up for a fancy occasion yesterday and when trying on my little black dress, I noticed my tummy rolls were in full evidence. Of course I have an industrial strength flab fighting garment that looks like swimsuit. But when I tried said garment on... I've definitely lost weight from my boobies! Quickly I double checked with the tape measure and yes, I'm down an inch off the band and half a cup on one side and a full cup on the other. WTF!  No fair!!!!! Why me!!!

OK, enough with the pity party: I'm losing weight so that's good.  I'm sure it even out soon enough. Anyway once I got myself put together, I looked and felt nice in my dress and in the shrug to cover the flabby upper arms. The fancy event passed without any major incidents. No accidental rips or tears in the dress. And I was good at controlling myself in front of the sumptuous buffet that was laid out.  I'm looking forward to the day when I feel pretty and confident again when wearing a dress... and without the shrug!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your Spanx didnt explode like mine did. I bust the seams yo! LOL

    ReplyDelete