Wednesday 30 October 2013

Quick weigh-in

This morning the scale read 194lbs. I'm not surprised as things have been busy around here and I've not been able to stick to my usual exercise routine. After work and evening appointments almost every night have been throwing me off my game!  (Optometrist, dentist, appliance store, specialty yarn store for my mom, ect...)
 
Have been getting as much walking in there as possible, which is a great stress reliever, but it isn't helping me shrink in size. If I'm lucky and don't oversleep in the morning, I'm exercising for 20 minutes on the eliptical to get the blood pumping. With food I'm on track -- no self-sabotaging like last week. Calories range from 1500 to 1800. 

1 comment:

  1. If you keep your calories in check, all should be good. If you are looking at losing, you'd probably want to stick to the lower part of your range on most days. Personally, I lose weight with 1500 cal and very slightly gain weight with 1800. It's is hard to juggle good health habits when you're busy. Some people do a great deal of weekend food planning to avoid hasty food issues. :D

    ReplyDelete