Thursday 9 May 2013

Day 8 of Whole30

Breakfast
Nori rolls with avocado, smoked salmon, green onion and shaved letttuce

This really didn't sit well on my stomach as the first meal of the day.

Lunch
Chicken curry with coconut milk, broccoli, green peppers, onions, curry powder, a dash of cayenne

Someone brought in TimBits (doughnut holes) into work... I popped one in my mouth, chewed it, then thought "What the eff are you doing?" Then spat it out. It's behaviour like this that scares me... automatically giving into temptation for crappy processed food.
Must fight these cravings! I never was the type to down a whole cake or demolish an entire pizza at one sitting, but those are the images that crop up in my mind.

Snack
Green apple

Supper
Grilled Bison steak
Stir fry of green peppers, 1/2 sweet potato, onions and cherry tomatoes on a bed of spinach

Snack
3 Dates

Thought I'd be feeling amazing and full of energy, but that hasn't happened yet. I am more alert in the mornings so I guess that is a good sign. Most mornings I'm on the run from the get-go, so having a long leisurely breakfast is just not possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment